EQUIPMENT RENTALS AGREEMENT
- For Reservations, no reservations can be confirmed without a 20% cash deposit. In the event of cancellation, within less than 24 hours of start date, the 20% deposit will be forfeited.
- Clients must pay 30% additional amount to start the rental, if the customer cancels within 24 hours prior or on the day of rental date, the 30% additional will be forfeited.
- The balance of 50% made payable upon completion of the rental period.
- All our equipment is in a good, clean and perfectly working condition except as specified in the Equipment Details.
- We will not guarantee, assume responsibility or make any claims or representations of the performance of the equipment once it leaves Our hands.
- Client will, at your sole expense, keep and maintain the Equipment clean and in good working order during the Rental Period. Any damage incurred by the clients shall be charge in accordance to the extent of the damage.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- 2 Valid Id is needed as assurance for individuals either Philippine Passport, Government issued Id or Student Id are accepted.
- Delivery service is available with extra fees.
- All equipment is accompanied by our own caretakers
- The Equipment is and shall remain the exclusive property of MEDIA LIVE PH.
**All Equipment Rentals are vat exclusive